LimbO Full Arm Waterproof Cast and Dressing Protector
The LimbO Full Arm Waterproof Cast and Dressing Protector is a waterproof seal that fits over your arm cast, allowing you to bathe, shower or swim in pools with ease. It is incredibly easy to use and suitable for casts, dressings and supports, allowing the user to improve quality of life during your recovery.
What Is the LimbO Full Arm Waterproof Cast and Dressing Protector For?
The LimbO Full Arm Cast is designed to keep your cast dry while you shower, bathe or swim in a swimming pool. It can fit most arm and cast sizes, is easy to fit and can improve your quality of life while on the road to recovery.
- Protect your cast while showering, bathing or swimming in a pool
- Fit easily around your cast via a neoprene seal
- Skin-friendly and suitable for repeated use
- Completely waterproof material
- Improves your quality of life
To find the correct size of waterproof cast protector for you, you need to take the measurements of your height, your arm circumference and your cast circumference. Once you have these measurements, please use the guide below to find your cast size.
|Cast Size ||Arm Circumference ||Max. Cast Circumference |
|Standard ||30 - 39cm ||44cm |
|Slim ||25 - 29cm ||40cm |
|Large ||39 - 54cm ||57cm |
Where Can I Use the LimbO Cast and Dressing Protector?
The LimbO Cast and Dressing Protector can be used while:
- Swimming in a pool
The LimbO Cast CANNOT be used:
- In the sea or a saltwater pool
What Injuries Can I Use the LimbO Waterproof Cast Protector With?
The protector is designed for uses who are using a cast that goes past their elbow. The only thing that matters is that the cast, bandage or support you are wearing fits the protector. Please view the below point to find out if your cast will fit.
Which Sized Cast Will the Waterproof Cast Protector Fit?
You can view the sizing tab at the top of the page to view the size that you should select. However, your cast should have a maximum circumference of 44cm.
- Waterproof neoprene fits over the top of your arm cast
- Allows you to bathe, shower and use in swimming pools
- Keeps your cast dry and suitable for use after use
- Easy to use by sealing the top of the protector over the cast
- Latex-free and adhesive-free to reduce any change of an allergic reaction
- Suitable for use with dressings, casts and wound dressings
- Improves your quality of life
How Do I Use the LimbO Arm Cast and Dressing Protector?
Fitting your Limbo Cast Protector is designed to be easy and can view the full instructions below:
- Putting the LimbO on:
- Using your thumb and forefinger, carefully grip your LimbO seal and insert your limb and cast into the opening
- Draw it up easing the black seal over the cast or bandage
- Secure Your LimbO:
- Pull the LimbO down slightly so that the seal reverses itself, allowing the inner surface of the seal to come into direct contact with your skin
- Ensure that the seal of the LimbO lays flat against the skin and is wrinkle-free
- Remove trapped air to avoid floating by lifting the seal and squeezing out the air
- After Your Shower or Bath:
- Carefully roll the seal back on itself a little, before easing it over your cast
- Hang your LimbO upside down to dry
Can I Use the LimbO Full Arm Dressing Protector in the Bath?
Yes, the LimbO Full Arm Protector is suitable for use in the bath. In fact, it can be used in most wet environments such as the shower, bath or swimming pool. Do not use in salt based waters such as saltwater pools or the sea.
How Waterproof Is the LimbO Cast Protector?
The LimbO Cast Protector is designed using waterproof neoprene, meaning that as long it is sealed correctly it will not allow any water inside the cast. The protector is easy to use, so you shouldn't have too much trouble ensuring that no water is leaked.
How Comfortable Is the Waterproof Cast and Dressing Protector?
The Waterproof Cast Protector is designed using a comfortable PVC, nylon and neoprene blend that ensures comfort during use. The material doesn't feel irritable on the skin, in part thanks to the adhesive and latex-free design.
Can I Reuse the LimbO Cast and Dressing Protector?
Yes, the LimbO Cast Protector is suitable for repeated use. Please note, we recommend hanging the protector up after use so that it can dry.
What Materials Are Used On the LimbO Protector?
Please note that this product is non-returnable on the grounds of hygiene, meaning that it is imperative that you select the correct size when ordering.