Leukopor Tape for Sensitive Skin
Leukopor Tape for Sensitive Skin is ideal for the fixation of dressings, electrodes and other devices. The gentle adhesion of the Leukopor Tape makes it suitable for patients with very sensitive skin, and/or undergoing long-term dressing fixation.
Leukopor Tape is a non-sterile item used widely throughout the NHS.
Features and Benefits of the Leukopor Tape for Sensitive Skin
- Backing material is made from polyester viscose non-woven fabric
- Hypo-allergenic polyacrylate adhesive
- For extremely sensitive skin
- Good initial and long-term adhesion
- Can be torn easily by hand
- Removes almost painlessly and without leaving adhesive residues
- Highly conformable
- Water repellent for greater protection
Leukopor Tape for Sensitive Skin Size Guide:
The Leukopor is available in two different lengths - a snap ring, which comes with 5m long tape, and a longer hospital pack with 9m of tape, which is more suited to hospitals and other large-scale operations.
The Leukopor is also available for purchase in three different widths, with a different number of rolls per pack being provided accordingly:
|Leukopor Size ||Measurements (WxL) |
|Leukopor Snap Ring Small (24 rolls) ||1.25cm x 5m |
|Leukopor Snap Ring Medium (12 rolls) ||2.5cm x 5m |
|Leukopor Snap Ring Large (6 rolls) ||5cm x 5m |
|Leukopor Hospital Pack Small (24 rolls) ||1.25cm x 9.2m |
|Leukopor Hospital Pack Medium (12 rolls) ||2.5cm x 9.2m |
|Leukopor Hospital Pack Large (6 rolls) ||5cm x 5m |