Medium Workplace First Aid Kit in Essentials Box
With Health and Safety regulations constantly being monitored and changed, employers need to make sure that their first aid kits are suitable for their growing business's needs. The Small Workplace First Aid Kit in Essentials Box is the perfect starting point for bringing the provision of first aid materials in your workplace up to date.
While no one wants an accident to occur in the workplace, employers need to ensure that they have taken all precautions necessary to safeguard their employees should something happen. Having an up-to-date first aid kit can make your staff feel safe in knowing that HSE regulations matter to you.
What is Included in the First Aid Essentials Box?
Contents of the First Aid Kit include:
- 1 x Guidance leaflet
- 2 x Blue conforming bandages (7.5cm x 4m)
- 4 x Blue eye pad dressings
- 4 x Blue finger dressings
- 2 x HSE large blue dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 8 x HSE medium blue Dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 12 x Pairs of blue nitrile gloves
- 1 x Blue tape (2.5cm x 5m)
- 4 x Blue triangular bandages
- 100 x Assorted blue plasters
- 2 x Burn dressings (10 x 10cm)
- 40 x Cleansing wipes
- 3 x Adult-size foil blankets
- 2 x Resuscitation face shields
- 24 x Safety pins
- 1 x Pair of shears
The Essentials kit is an effective and economic container, recognisable by its green carry case and mandatory white cross and First Aid wording. Sturdy, durable and easy to clean, it is the perfect starting point for bringing the provisions of first aid materials in food preparation areas up to date.
Meeting Every Risk Need
This kit is compliant to the latest British Standards, with HSE approved materials, containing everything you need to guarantee that the best practice is carried out. Purchase as many as needed depending on your work environment's level of risk, be it low (one kit per 100 employees) or high (one kit per 25 employees).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28 x 34.3 x 10cm
- BS 8599-1 compliant