Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit
Carrying around heavy equipment while you respond to emergencies can slow you down, and this can be detrimental to your patients' outcomes. The Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit can fit into EMS bags, first aid kits, and is also ideal as a back-up suction unit for hospitals, clinics and emergency responders.
Features of the Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit
- All-in-one system adjusts for high and low vacuum suctioning
- Peak air flow of over 70 litres per minute
- Catheter connection allows for versatile use
- Disposable, one-piece cartridge eliminates need for cleaning contaminated parts
- Reusable handle is easy to clean for repeated use
- Adjustment for high- and low-pressure suctioning
- Features a unique no-clog suction tip (intake valve)
- One-piece cartridge provides a new, clean pump, valve and suction tube
Laerdal's Manual Suction Unit offers a simple yet effective suction solution. As soon as you squeeze the unit, it provides a powerful suction range between 170 - 280mmHg and 70L per minute (LPM). The unit also only requires one hand to operate it.
Provides Effective Suctioning
The Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit is a manual, portable unit designed to provide quick and effective suction. When fully assembled, the Suction Unit weighs less than one pound (0.45kg) and can be adjusted to accommodate different hand sizes or to provide a range of suction pressures from 170mmHg to 280mmHg.
How to Clean the Laerdal V-Vac Unit
Please note that all the parts of the Manual Suction Unit beside the handle are designed for single use only.
- Thoroughly clean the unit's handle after each use by scrubbing it in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse and dry.
- Check the handle’s condition and function before returning it to service.
- Vacuum range: 170 - 280mmHg (23 - 51kPa)
- Peak flow rate: 70 litres/minute
- Cartridge capacity: 425ml canister
- Weight: 0.292kg (0.644ibs)
- Size: 34.3 x 6.4 x 12.2cm (13.5 x 2.5 x 4.8")
- Does not contain latex
- In compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC
Contents of the Manual Suction Unit
- Replacement Cartridges x 2
- Short Suction Catheter with Adaptor Tip
- Double Male Connector
- Directions for Use