Laerdal Pocket Mask with Gloves, Wipe and Hard Yellow Case
While providing effective CPR to patients is a fulfilling part of the job, it can transfer contaminates between yourself and the patient. The Laerdal Pocket Mask with Gloves, Wipe and Hard Yellow Case makes CPR safer by protecting you and the patient.
Key Features and Benefits
- Quality choice that provides protection during CPR
- Creates slight distance between patient and care provider
- Distance lets you see patient lip colour and chest movement easily
- High-quality 3M Filtrete hydrophobic filter under one-way valve
- Filters out contaminates in air
- Protects yourself and the patient from contamination
- Latex-free mask to prevent allergic reactions
Protects You from Contaminates
Using a high-quality 3M Filtrete hydrophobic filter under a one-way valve, the Laerdal's Pocket Mask filters out contaminates (e.g. airborne pathogens, liquids and secretions) in the air. If you had been performing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, these contaminates might have otherwise been transferred between yourself and the patient.
The Laerdal Pocket Mask is flush and sealed against your patient's face to ensure the mask is as effective as possible. The mask is free from latex to prevent allergic reactions and is supplied with the following items for improved cleanliness:
- Hard yellow carry case