Darco Softie Post-Operative Shoe
After surgery or serious injury to the feet, it's vital that adequate protection is used to guard against reaggravation or injury. The Darco Softie Post-Operative Shoe is an economical post-operative shoe designed for soft tissue trauma or surgery. Lightweight and comfortable, this shoe is a cost-effective alternative to premium products that still provides great levels of rigidity and forefoot control.
Features of the Darco Softie Shoe
- Easy to fasten hook-and-loop straps
- The patented semi-rigid metatarsal shank provides control of the forefoot motion
- Provides excellent protection after osteotomies
- Protects sensitive areas of the metatarsal heads after surgery
- Tissue-friendly upper material conforms to any bony abnormalities and is also breathable
- Can be easily fastened and loosened with one hand
The Darco Softie's very soft, breathable upper is made of a poly-cotton blend that conforms to the bony contours of your foot. This allows you to remain comfortable and cool even after extended periods of use.
A semi-rigid metatarsal shank permits enough flexibility for ambulation while providing superior control of forefoot motion to ensure that post-operative healing is not disturbed. This makes for superior protection after osteotomies.
Sizing for the Darco Softie Shoe
The Darco Softie Shoe is sold as a single item and is available in women's and men's sizes. Please consult the sizing chart below and select the option you require from the drop-down menu.
|Men's Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 6.5 - 7.5 |
|Medium ||Size 8 - 9 |
|Large ||Size 10 - 11 |
|Extra Large ||Size 11.5 - 13 |
|Women's Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 2 - 4 |
|Medium ||Size 4.5 - 5.5 |
|Large ||Size 6.5 - 7.5 |