Darco Body Armour Vario Ankle Brace
Suffering from posterior tibial tendinitis or peroneal tendinitis can be painful, especially if you aren't supporting the area properly. The Darco Body Armour Vario Ankle Brace has been designed to immobilise the joint and help aid compression to the bones.
Key Features and Benefits
- First line of treatment for posterior tibial tendinitis and peroneal tendinitis
- Customisable varus/valgus heel discs and arch height
- Designed by board-certified foot and ankle specialist
- Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces
- Insole is 3/4 length to support the arch
- Captures calcaneous in comfort
- Trimmable straps can be adjusted to open/close
- Available for either the left or right foot
Designed by Specialists
Designed by a board-certified foot and ankle specialist, the Body Armour Vario Ankle Brace is a highly effective ankle support. The support has been created with patients and scientific knowledge in mind. The brace is a first line treatment for posterior tibial tendinitis and peroneal tendinitis.
With its customisable varus/valgus heel discs and arch height, the brace also helps correct the varus/valgus and support the medial midfoot. The Vario Ankle Brace can also be used for a number of different injuries and procedures, including:
- Lateral ankle injuries: peroneal injuries and lateral ankle ligament sprains
- Medial ankle injuries: deltoid sprains and posterior tibial tendon injuries
- Medial procedures: flatfoot reconstruction and lapidus fusion
Options for the Ankle Brace
The Body Armour Ankle Brace is available for either the left or right foot. This allows you to use the brace according to your needs.