CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device
The CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device is a simple, affordable solution to verucas, lentigo and skin tag treatment. Multi-use and easy to use, the CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device eliminates extensive or complicated treatment preparation times. Being fully disposable, the device can be simply thrown away at the end of its life cycle, with no messy cleaning or equipment salvaging needed.
Features of the CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device
- Effective - Delivers a continuous, direct spray of nitrous oxide at -89 degrees to treatment site. With a lower operating temperature compared to canister-based systems. CryOmega provides clinically effective freezing with pinpoint precision.
- Convenient - Simple, hassle-free operation. Activate internal cartridge once and the device is ready for use. No need for additional accessories or replacement cartridges. Up to 300 seconds of treatment time per device.
- Economical - Low-cost, effective cryosurgery in any clinical setting.
- Disposable - Simply dispose of the entire unite when the internal cartridge is empty.
How to Use the CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device
1. While holding the CryOmega device with one hand, firmly grab the knob at the end of the unit with the other hand. Firmly turn the knob clockwise one full rotation, making sure that the white dot on the knob aligns with the arrow on the device. The unit is now ready for use.
2. Make sure that the white dot on the knob aligns with the arrow on the device. Important: Do not turn the knob back, as the unit is now under pressure.
3. Hold the CryOmega device vertically, tip down, and position the spray nozzle directly over the lesion at a 1cm distance. Then press the actuator and spray cryogen directly onto the lesion moving the spray in a small circle to cover the area.
Treatments of the CryOmega 2 Multi-Use Disposable Cryosurgical Device
|Type of Condition ||Suggested Freezing Time |
|Verruca Vulgaris ||10 - 20 seconds |
|Verruca Plantaris ||10 - 20 seconds |
|Molluscum Contagiosum ||3 - 10 seconds |
|Skin Tags ||5 - 10 seconds |
|Lentigo ||2 - 5 seconds |
|Actinic Keratosis ||5 seconds |
|Verruca Plana ||5 - 15 seconds |
|Seborrheic Keratosis ||5 - 10 seconds |
|Genital Lesions ||5 - 12 seconds |
Please note: We can only provide this product to those intending to use it for primary care, secondary care, podiatry or veterinary care. This product is NOT intended for home use.