Bristol Maid Standard-Capacity Four-Hook Infusion Pump Stand
When using an IV drip in a professional medical scenario, ensuring your infusion stand is reliable and sturdy is crucial to providing quality patient care. The Bristol Maid Standard-Capacity Four-Hook Infusion Pump Stand is specifically designed to hold blood warmers or syringe drivers and is stable enough to be depended on through a number of medical scenarios.
Stable and Sturdy
This infusion stand meets appendix A (Stability Requirements) of BS 3619:1976 Mobile Infusion Stands, so medical professionals can be sure that it will work right when it's needed most. With a five-leg design, and a low centre of gravity to assist stability, it has been specially designed for unrivalled sturdiness. The heavy-duty steel base with seamless polyurethane over-moulding provides a flexible finish that is resistant to both water and wear and tear.
The steel base also provides impact protection to the fabric of the building, ensuring it doesn't cause unnecessary damage to its surroundings. Additionally, the fully welded construction features a 50mm-diameter scratch-resistant stainless steel upright, and 25mm-diameter pump support bows.
Safe and Hygienic
Defined edges and contours make sure that all key surfaces are accessible, allowing for easy and effective cleaning, including steam cleaning. Five heavy-duty 75mm twin-wheel castors are shielded from fluid, making this stand fully mobile. Finally, the pole is height adjustable using a heavy-duty hand wheel, so it will always be where you need it, when you need it.
- Sturdy and reliable infusion stand
- Meets Appendix A of BS 3619:1976
- Designed to hold blood warmers and syringe drivers
- Five-leg design with low centre of gravity ensures stability
- Heavy-duty steel base with polyurethane over-moulding
- Flexible wear-and-tear and water-resistant finish
- Provides impact protection to the fabric of the building
- Edges and contours ensure all key surfaces are accessible
- Easy to clean for superior hygiene
- Fully welded construction with 50mm-diameter stainless steel upright
- 25mm-diameter pump supports bows
- Polymer heavy duty 75mm twin wheel castors
- One anti-static castor
- Compatible with steam cleaning
- Four U-shaped hooks
- Height adjustable using handwheel (1300 - 2000mm)
- Suitable for use with four syringes
- Maximum recommended load:
- 12kg on hooks plus 12kg on upright
Please note: pumps not included.