Bristol Maid Small Wooden Patient Self-Administration Cabinet with CAM Lock
In a professional medical environment, keeping patient records, dosage information and medication safe, secure and organised is crucial to providing high-quality care. The Bristol Maid Small Wooden Patient Self -Administration Cabinet with CAM Lock is designed to provide this organisation and safety, allowing for the storage of one MDS frame, with additional storage space inside.
Designed to be used within a care or nursing home environment, this cabinet was made to be stored within a resident's room. Suitable for storage of one MDS frame with dividers and name cards (maximum 100mm depth), this cabinet allows for plenty of storage in a secure and neat fashion. A single-point locking, secure CAM lock is fitted to the door, ensuring security and peace of mind for the carer. This lock is supplied with two keys.
Durable, Quality Construction
This cabinet is constructed from durable melamine-faced MDF, with mounting holes provided in the back to secure the cabinet to a surface (fixings not included). Please note that this cabinet is supplied by itself, without any MDS frames.
Features of the Wooden Self-Administration Cabinet
- Keeps medication and patient information safe and secure
- Designed for use within the care or nursing home environment
- Suitable for storage of MDS frames with dividers and name cards (sold separately)
- Sturdy, high-quality construction for longevity
- Holds one MDS frame (not supplied)
- Equipped with a secure CAM lock
- Supplied with two keys
- Constructed from melamine-faced MDF
- Mounting holes provided in back
- Exterior: Beech woodgrain
- Edging: Woodgrain ABS
- Width: 325mm
- Depth: 245mm
- Height: 420mm