Bristol Maid Four-Hook Stainless Steel Mobile Infusion Stand
In a professional medical environment, having the proper equipment on hand is crucial to providing consistent, high-quality medical care. The Bristol Maid Four-Hook Stainless Steel Mobile Infusion Stand is a versatile, hygienic and stable stand for infusion procedures, allowing doctors and nurses to provide reliable and safe infusions to patients.
Stable and Reliable
When selecting an appropriate infusion stand, stability is perhaps the most important factor to consider. This stand meets appendix A (Stability Requirements) of BS3619: 1976 Mobile Infusion Stands, so medical professionals can have peace of mind that their infusion procedures are carried out in a safe and responsible manner. The seamlessly welded stainless steel frame is sturdy enough to support infusion bags and equipment, and is easy to clean, allowing for safe, hygienic treatment.
Adjustable and Versatile
To make this infusion stand as versatile and useful as possible, it features a height-adjustable pole, which can be manipulated with the use of a handwheel. Height is adjustable from 1270mm to 2000mm. The stand is highly mobile, featuring polypropylene 50mm twin-wheel castors, one of which is anti-static, for reliable, safe transportation.
- Stable, hygienic and reliable mobile infusion stand
- Complies with Stability Requirements of with BS3619: 1976 Mobile Infusion Stands
- Seamlessly welded stainless steel frame
- Four sturdy steel pigtail hooks
- Max recommended load is 4kg on hooks (per stand)
- Height-adjustable pole using a handwheel (1270 - 2000mm)
- Easy to clean stainless steel finish
- Polypropylene 50mm twin-wheel castors (1 x anti-static)