Bristol Maid Bariatric Shower Chair (710mm)
Designed to ease the process of washing for bariatric users, the Bristol Maid Bariatric Shower Chair (710mm) is an adjustable bariatric shower chair that allows for convenient use. With adjustable height and easily cleaned material, the Bristol Maid Bariatric Showering Chair is an ideal option for anyone looking for a combination of comfort and hygiene.
Using the Shower Chair
The Bristol Maid Bariatric Shower Chair provides an adjustable seat height from 420 - 550mm, so its height can be altered for your comfort. The chair's long armrests also provide you with assistance when accessing it, with an open back to allow easy sling access and positioning assistance.
Easy to Clean
The Bariatric Shower Chair has a polyurethane moulded seat and back, making it easier to wipe down and clean. The seat panel can also be removed for more convenient cleaning, ensuring that you can keep hygiene at it's best possible level.
Technical Specifications of the Bariatric Shower Chair
- Maximum capacity: 325kg (over 50st)
- Powder-coated chromium molybdenum steel frame
- Polyurethane moulded seat and back
- Paint colour: Grey
- Polyurethane colour: Bristol Blue
- Shower chair weight: 16kg
- Adjustable seat height: 420 - 550mm
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 830 x 1010 x 790 - 940mm