BOS Combo 100 System Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion
When you look after clients who spend prolonged periods of time in a wheelchair, preventing them from getting ulcers is a major issue. The BOS Combo 100 System Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion helps decrease any concentrated pressure when they sit down and redistributes the pressure over the entire contacted surface. This helps stimulate capillary blood flow, which helps prevent pressure ulcers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Prevents pressure ulcers
- Stimulates capillary blood flow
- Helps decrease concentrated pressure
- Redistributes pressure over entire surface
- Includes a carry bag for easy transportation
- Comes equipped with digitalised pump
- Pump has individually-adjustable settings
- Can change cycle time and comfort range easily
- Comfortable pressure relieving cushion
- Pump lasts for approximately eight hours
- Total pressure management control
- Comes with a user manual with full instructions
- Adjustable settings allow you to give user personalised experience
Combination of Air-Alternating and Foam Pressure Relief
The BOS Combo 100 Cushion features a combination of pressure relief materials. The majority of the cushion features pressure-relieving foam that helps to spread and dissipate pressure on the legs. There is also an air-alternating section that is located around the buttocks, which is the area where pressure sores are most likely to develop.
Under the cover of the BOS Combo 100 Cushion
The combination design of the BOS Combo provides the best of both worlds – the pressure relief of air-alternating cushions where risk is highest and the protection of foam where risk is less. This helps to make the cushion a cost- and power-effective option for people that are wheelchair bound.
Total Pressure Management Control
This comfortable Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion comes fully equipped with a digitalised pump and individually adjustable settings, including cycle time and comfort range. The pump provides you with total pressure management control so you can provide each patient with a more personalised experience.
How Do You Charge the Cushion?
The BOS Combo 100 System should take approximately 17 hours for its initial charge and then between 12 to 14 hours thereafter. Once charged, the pump should last for approximately eight hours of use, though this will depend on how often the settings are changed, etc. It is advised that you charge the pump at night if you predominantly use the cushion during the day.
What's Included with the BOS Combo 100 Pressure Relief Cushion?
- Combo 100 Cushion
- Pump unit
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Power adaptor
- Battery pack
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43.18 x 43.18 x 10.16 (17 x 17 x 4")
- Maximum user weight: 120kg
- One year warranty included