Beurer BM55 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Keeping track of your blood pressure can give you a great overview of your cardiovascular health, which can be especially important if you are suffering from abnormal blood pressure or arrhythmia. The Beurer BM55 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for home use to help you keep an eye on your blood pressure without having to go to the doctor's office.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Upper arm cuff
- 4 x LR03 AAA batteries
- 1 x Storage bag
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instructions for use
Key Features of the Beurer BM55 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic measurements on the upper arm
- Patented resting indicator for exact results
- Extra large display with white back light
- Illuminated start/stop button
- Results can be monitored using Beurer Health Manager software
- Arrhythmia detection that warns of possible rhythm disturbances
- Suitable for upper arm circumferences from 22cm to 42cm
- Has 2 x 60 memory spaces for a better overview
- Resting indicator for exact results
- Supplied with a five-year-manufacturer's warranty
Monitoring Your Measurements
This device connects with your desktop or laptop via USB, where you can get a complete overview of your measurements and general health with the free Beurer Health Manager software. Moreover, the risk indicator classifies all your measurements with an easy-to-read, coloured scale.
How Do I Use the Beurer BM55 Blood Pressure Monitor?
Before measuring, please ensure that the unit is at room temperature. The measurement can be performed on the left or the right arm.
- Attach the cuff by placing it on the bare upper arm. The circulation of the arm must not be hindered by tight clothing or similar.
- The cuff must be placed on the upper arm so that the bottom edge is positioned 2 - 3cm above the elbow and over the artery.
- Now place the free end of the cuff snugly, but not too tightly, around the arm, and fix it with the hook-and-loop fastener.
- Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
- Once the cuff is attached, press the START/STOP button to start the blood pressure monitor.
- The monitor will begin measuring automatically after three seconds. The measurement is taken during the inflation phase.
Watch the video below to see how easy-to-use this blood pressure monitor is:
View the user manual to learn more about the Beurer BM55 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
|User Manual |
The device can easily identify possible heart rhythm disturbance during measurement and, if necessary, indicate the measurement. This is especially useful if your main concern is not abnormal blood pressure, but other cardiovascular irregularities.
Does This Blood Pressure Monitor Need a Battery?
The Beurer BM55 Blood Pressure Monitor runs on four disposable AAA batteries, which are supplied with the device. Please do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Measurement Range:
- Cuff Pressure: 0 - 300mmHg
- Systolic: 60 - 260mmHg
- Diastolic: 40 - 199mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Display Accuracy:
- Systolic: ±3mmHg
- Diastolic: ±3mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of the value shown
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 186 x 95 x 56mm
- Weight: Approximately 467g (without batteries)