Beurer BC85 Wrist Blood Pressure and Pulse Monitor
Recording your daily blood pressure is a great way to keep track of your heart condition, but using an upper arm monitor twice a day can be time-consuming and uncomfortable. The Beurer BC85 Wrist Blood Pressure and Pulse Monitor allows you to get accurate readings by using the device on your wrist, without even having to roll up your sleeves.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Blood pressure monitor with cuff
- 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Instructions for use
Key Features of the BC85 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Has a positioning indicator for correct measurements
- Illuminated, extra large display of 60mm x 58mm
- Saves all morning and evening measurements for seven days
- Has 2 x 60 memory spaces, so two users can save their results
- Arrhythmia detector that indicates irregular heart rhythm
- Suitable for wrist circumference from 13.5cm to 23cm
- Automatic switch-off and signal in case of application error
- Measures automatically during inflation for comfortable use
- Comes with a risk indicator that helps interpret results
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Use It with the Beurer Health Manager App
The monitor can be connected to your smartphone or tablet by Bluetooth low-energy technology or USB, where you can keep track of your health using the free Beurer Health Manager application. This app allows you to keep a clear overview of all your measured values in a diary, as well as link your medication and other health data for a complete overview that you can easily present to your doctor at your next appointment.
Ensures Correct Measurements
This device is designed for home use and comes with several features that ensure you use the monitor correctly. The positioning indicator makes sure you position the Blood Pressure Monitor at heart level for accurate measurement, while the automatic measurement during inflation makes it easy to use even by people with no previous experience.
Interpreting the readings is just as easy as obtaining them. The risk indicator feature allows you to see all your measurements on a coloured, easy-to-interpret scale that tells you if your blood pressure is in the normal range.
You can learn more about how to use the Beurer BC85 Wrist Blood Pressure and Pulse Monitor by viewing the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
Does This Blood Pressure Monitor Need a Battery?
The Beurer Blood Pressure Monitor runs on two disposable AAA batteries that last for approximately 300 measurements. Two disposable batteries are supplied with the device. Please do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Measurement Range:
- Cuff Pressure: 0 - 300 mmHg
- Systolic: 50 - 250 mmHg
- Diastolic: 30 - 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Display Accuracy:
- Systolic: ±3 mmHg
- Diastolic: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of the value shown
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 97 x 68 x 22mm
- Weight: 108g (without batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 300 measurements