BeneCare Poly Arm Sling
When you've recently undergone surgery or trauma to your arm or elbow, keeping your arm in a stable position is integral to speeding up the healing process. The BeneCare Poly Arm Sling helps keep your arm in a raised position and restricts your arm and hand movement, which helps to relive pain and aid in recovery.
Who Can Use the BeneCare Poly Arm Sling?
The Poly Sling is suitable for a range of arm, shoulder, wrist, hand and elbow conditions. These include:
- Fracture of the clavicle
- Hand surgery
- Post-traumatic upper limb injury
- Post-surgical upper limb injury
- Strained arms or shoulders
Which Size Sling Do I Choose?
The Poly Arm Sling is available in one universal size to fit most forearms. The support can also be worn on the left or right, which is particularly useful if you're prone to upper arm or hand injuries and need to use the sling frequently on both sides.
How Do I Wear the Arm Sling?
Putting an arm sling on is frustrating, especially when you only really have use of one hand. This is why the Poly Arm Support has been designed with touch-and-close fastenings so it's easy to apply. By applying it with one hand you can quickly start to recover from your injury, especially as the one-size-fits-all design will fit you no matter what.
What Are the Key Features Of the Arm Sling?
- Maintains upper arm in raised position
- Breathable nylon and foam laminate construction
- Helps keep you feeling dry and comfortable
- Easy to apply with touch-and-close fastening
- Universal one-size-fits-most design
- Arm sling is washable at 40°C
- Ideal for use after surgery or trauma
- Provides general arm support
- Restricts movement to assist healing
- Helps heal sore or injured arms and elbows
- Helps relieve pain and prevent re-injury
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom, comfortable fit
- Supports both the left or right arm
How Comfortable Is the Poly Arm Sling to Wear?
With its adjustable shoulder straps, you're provided with a comfortable, custom fit. The Arm Sling is made from a breathable nylon and foam construction so your hand, arm and elbow remain dry during use.