Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot and Evenup Shoe Balancer
The Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot is an amazing solution for protecting the foot whilst you're out and about during the rehabilitation phase of your recovery. Unfortunately, the thick sole on the Boot can cause a height discrepancy between your injured and uninjured feet, making ambulation difficult.
Thankfully, the Evenup Shoe Balancer allows you to offset this discrepancy by providing a half-inch to one-inch lift. This combination bundle maximises convenience by allowing you to customise and adjust the height of your uninjured foot to match the new height of your injured side.
Please note that these items will be sent from two different warehouses, and will therefore be delivered as two individual consignments.
Convenience is king, so we've combined the Aircast AirSelect Walker Boot with the Evenup Shoe Balancer so you can support your healing foot while offsetting the height discrepancy in your other foot!
Features and Benefits of the Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot
- Offers a moderate level of support to injured feet, ankles or lower legs
- High in quality, efficacy and comfort for your peace of mind
- Made with a durable, semi-rigid shell to support the limb
- Shell can be trimmed and moulded under high temperatures
- Two adjustable distal aircells for compression and malleoli support
- Designed with an integrated inflation system that's easy to use
- SoftStrike technology helps absorb and dissipate shock
- Lightweight and lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait
- Three-strap system disperses pressure evenly
- Ensures you're able to continue with your daily activities
- Non-marking, skid-resistant rubber tread for extra traction
Indications of the Aircast AirSelect
The Aircast AirSelect can be used for a number of different conditions. This includes the following:
- Post-operative immobilisation
- Severe ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the foot, ankle or lower leg
To find out more about the AirSelect Standard Walker Boot, including learning how to fit the walker boot, please see the full listing for the Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot.
Features of the Evenup Shoe Balancer
- Equalises the patient's lower limb length when walking in a leg or boot cast
- Evens the length of lower limbs if one leg is shorter than the other for easier manoeuvring
- Adjustable with nylon straps
- Fits various shoe sizes with a universal left/right design
- Durable EVA sole for shock absorption
Both the Aircast Standard Walker Boot and the Evenup Shoe Balancer are available in a choice of sizes to ensure the most comfortable and supportive fit. Please see the details below for sizing information, then select your required sizes from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot Sizing
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Up to Size 3 ||Up to Size 3 |
|Small ||Up to Size 6 ||Sizes 3 - 6 |
|Medium ||Sizes 6 - 9.5 ||Sizes 6 - 9 |
|Large ||Sizes 9.5 - 13.5 ||Sizes 9 - 12 |
|Extra Large ||Size 13.5+ ||Size 12+ |
Evenup Shoe Balancer Sizing
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 4 - 6 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Medium ||Size 7 - 9 ||Size 41 - 43 |
|Large ||Size 10 - 13 ||Size 44 - 47 |
Are Other Bundle Sizes Available?
If the Standard version of the Aircast AirSelect Walker Boot isn't right for you, never fear. The Aircast Walker Boot Evenup Bundle is also available with two other Walker Boot styles, both of which can be viewed below: